‘GLOBAL ADJUSTMENTS FOUNDATION’ is a Legal entity and registered as follows:
· Ministry of Corporate Affairs Government of India – CIN no. U74900TN2016NPL104853
· Ministry of Finance Government of India – Income Tax Permanent Account Number AAGCG8730N
· Ministry of Finance Government of India – Exemption to Receive Donations U/S 80G of the Income Tax Act vide registration reference is URNo. AAGCG8730N/05/17-18/C-0484/80G
Registering to use the Service
You must register with GAF in order to utilize the Services. When registering with GAF, you must provide us the following details
a. Name of the Organization/Individual
b. Complete Postal address
c. Valid and active email address
d. If You wish to make Payments:
– By credit card, a credit card number (and expiry date and card type), which will be your Nominated Card, and a signed authorisation form to charge amounts to your Nominated Card in accordance with your instructions when you use the Service
– By direct debit, a Bank Account number, which will be your Nominated Debit Account, and a signed authorisation form to withdraw funds from your Nominated Debit Account.
If You successfully register, you will be provided with a unique username and password. You will be required to enter this username and password each time you use the Service or certain sections of the Website.
If you are a registered user of the Service, you may update your profile at any time via the Change Profile section of the Website. GAF may take steps to verify any changes to the information we hold about You before processing or relying on that information.
· Donors in India can either donate through the website or send cheque directly to the honorary treasurer at the following address:
5, 3rd Main Road, R.A Puram, Chennai 600028.
· Donors domiciled in India are entitled to a 50% as an exemption from their Total Income U/s 80G of the Income Tax. Act 1961 on their donation to the FOUNDATION.
· Donors must provide Purpose of the Donation and their complete Postal address
Contribution to GAF
· Bank Account means a valid deposit, Current or savings account with a financial or deposit-taking institution. Electronic Instruction means any electronic instruction, information, message, request or communication issued or transmitted to GAF through the Website.
· Material on the Website means any tools, calculation devices, software programs, games or other features which may assist the payer in conducting Payment transactions, or helpful hints or other information, which may be available on the Website.
· Nominated Card means a valid credit or charge card which the Payer may use to transfer funds as a Sender.
· Nominated Debit Account means a Bank Account which the Payer may use to transfer funds as a Sender.
· Payment means a transfer of funds from the payer to GAF via the Website towards a charitable donation or for any other services
· Website can be used to access information relating to GAF’s activities, communicating with GAF blog or other online forums.
Other obligations of the User of the website for the Services
You represent, agree and warrant that all information you provide to GAF will be complete, correct and accurate in every particular. If you provide incorrect or inaccurate information, your ability to use the Service and the Website may be suspended.
You will only use the Service and the www.championwoman.org website for bona fide and lawful purposes. You must not seek to access or alter any information on this site to which you do not have authorization. In addition, you must not seek to use any software or electronic device to overload, crash or interfere with our system.
You will not use the Service or the Website in connection with any products or services that GAF reasonably consider are illegal or brand damaging.
You will not distribute, modify, transmit, repost for commercial purposes, Materials on this Website without written permission of GAF.
You agree to not disclose your username and password to any other person, and You also agree not to use any other person’s username and password. You must take all reasonable steps to keep your username and password confidential and secure. If, in breach of this clause, you do provide another person with your username and password, or do not take reasonable steps to keep your username and password confidential and secure, then You will be taken to have authorized any use of your account by that person.
If your username and/or password is lost, stolen or security is compromised in any way, or You suspect this to be the case, then You must notify GAF immediately.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by third parties independent of GAF linked Websites. GAF does not sponsor, endorse, or approve of the operators of Linked Websites, or material which is located on Linked Websites, including special offers, deals or promotions, or information, graphics and other material.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, FOUNDATION makes no warranties or representations:
a. regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of third Party material, or products or services available through Linked Websites
b. that third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. GAF is not authorizing the reproduction of third party material by linking Material on this Website to Third Party Material.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information is free from error, GAF does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this Website, the Service or any other products or services offered on the Website. All information is subject to change without notice. GAF does not guarantee that the Website or Linked Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the www.championwoman.org Website, Linked Websites or the Service will be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those which can not be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, GAF and its directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable to You for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defense or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to Material on this Website, to third Party Material, to any products or services offered on the Website , or to access of the Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise. Where the law incorporates obligations into this agreement which cannot be legally excluded, GAF’s liability for a breach of those obligations is limited, at GAF’s option, to the refund of any Payment made to GAF by you for a specific Service that is in dispute.
You indemnify GAF in respect of any liability incurred by GAF for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, suffered by GAF as a result of your breach of these GAF Website Terms and Condition, or your use of the Website or any products or services offered on the Website.
Availability of the website
As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Website is offered on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis only. You are responsible for ensuring that You have alternate contingency plans in place to enable You to make transactions by other means should the Website be unavailable. GAF may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of the Website. GAF may withdraw the Website without providing you prior written notice of its decision to do so.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright in the Material on this Website is owned or licensed by GAF. Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Material on this Website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Indian or other applicable laws, no Material on the Website may be reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific written consent of GAF.
These Terms and Conditions and your access to the FOUNDATION Website may be terminated at any time by FOUNDATION without notice to You. All restrictions, licences granted by you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability by FOUNDATION will survive termination. Upon termination, you will no longer be authorized to access or use the FOUNDATION Website.
These are the current Terms and Conditions. They replace any other terms and conditions for the Website published on the Website to date. GAF may at any time vary the Terms and Conditions without your consent. If GAF varies the Terms and Conditions, GAF will notify you by publishing the date and topic changed at the top of this page on the Website. You accept that by doing this, FOUNDATION has provided You with sufficient notice of the variation. GAF is under no obligation to specifically notify You of any variation to these Terms and Conditiona other than as set out in this clause. By your use of the Website after any variation has taken effect, you are taken to have accepted the new Terms and Conditions.
The laws applicable to the GAF Terms and Conditions, www.championwoman.org Website or Services and to disputes arising out of the Terms and Conditions or the Website or Services are the laws of India.
You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India as applicable above.
Should any clause or part thereof of these Terms and Conditions be found to be void, unenforceable or invalid, then it is severed from this agreement, leaving the remainder in full force and effect, provided that the severance has not altered the basic nature of this agreement.